The ISK Training Service is set to make business easier and better for local industry.
By consolidating training requirements across Kawerau industry ISK can deliver on:
- Training cost is lower due to ISK group buying power
- All courses can be held in Kawerau – no need for staff to travel
- Companies merely need to notify us of their requirements, and we will place their staff accordingly
- ISK will advise when refreshers are due and build these into the course program
- ISK take responsibility for paying the training fees and planning the courses – this makes it seamless for the Training companies
- ISK will load training certificates into BWARE and update dates once training has been completed
- ISK will be able to advise participating companies of when refreshers are due and build these into the course program
All that is required is for you to contact Tarey:
021 0283 4104
07 323 4088
Elise will take you through the registration process and provide you with access to all your staff’s details once they are on the BWARE system.
Alternatively non-members are able to book individual spots on courses.